FIRE ANALYSIS AND RECONSTRUCTION
- Comprehensive forensic analyses, reviews, and research into cases in anticipation of litigation, arbitration, or mediation.
- Systematic estimates of fire development, duration, and smoke movement.
- Behavioral analysis of possible motivations for intentionally set fires.
FIRE AND EXPLOSION PREVENTION
- Research and analysis of accepted fire protection engineering standards, codes, and industry practices that may prevent a loss, injury, or death by a fire or explosion.
EXPERT WITNESS TESTIMONY AND CONSULTATION
- Expert review, consultation, and guidance in presenting cases that meet or exceed nationally accepted principles and practices.
- Case strategies for plaintiff, defense cross examination, and jury selection.
ADVANCED TRAINING AND PROFESSIONAL PUBLICATIONS
- Development and delivery of professional training programs at seminars, college courses, and conferences.
- Development of professional publications, textbooks, and articles.
- Teaching of graduate and undergraduate engineering college and university courses.